Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Speak Easy

photo

Speak Easy

My write up on photographing the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas here

On the weekend of November 20-21, 2010, I was invited to photograph the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas prior to their opening December 15, 2010 in Las Vegas NV.

This set of images represents my efforts that weekend to showcase this newest resort property opening up on the Las Vegas Strip. Thanks to David Scherer from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas for showing me around, to Miiko Mentz at Katalyst Films for helping to arrange the shoot, and to my wife for modeling for me.

To learn more about The Cosmpolitan of Las Vegas, check out their website here or their Facebook page here.

Tags

Clark County

Cosmopolitan

Cosmopolitan Hotel

Las Vegas

Nevada

The Cosmopolitan

The Cosmopolitan Hotel

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

USA

United States

United States of America

Vegas

architecture

pool

swimming pool

david scherer, katalyst films, cosmpolitan, mentz online, vegas strip, cosmopolitan, vegas nv, las vegas, showcase, pool, images

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment