Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Splash of Color

<a href=photo" width="640" height="377">

A Splash of Color

I took this on my birthday last year in the Clothiers shop on Main Street. Since then it has become one of my most favorite photos ever and I don't even know why. With my birthday coming up soon I thought I'd try to process it as best as I could.
I don't know how often disney changes their store displays but I would love to see this again in a few weeks. Hope you like it too!

For a better view, please press the “L” key or click on the photo to view the image large and on black.

Comments, critiques, faves, and views are always appreciated. Have a magical day!
© Andrea Lopez 2011
Facebook | PhotoBlog

Tags

disney

disneyland

california adventure

anaheim

california

main street

USA

stores

clothiers

architecture

display

spool

thread

color

vintage

rope

cotton

girls

sewing

andrea lopez, magical day, l key, store displays, faves, disney, photos, photo, shop on main street

Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment