Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Greening My Life: A Green Building Pioneer Takes On His Most Challenging Project - David Gottfried

greening my life: a green building pioneer takes on his most challenging project - david gottfried
greening my life: a green building pioneer takes on his most challenging project - david gottfried

I couldn't put it down and read it in one day. Very inspiring! --Arthur Gensler Jr., Gensler.

[Greening My Life] does a good job of illustrating the struggles one can encounter in the pursuit of greening our lives...a great read --Avery Schwer, PhD. LEED AP, Professor and Graduate Chair, College of Engineering, University of Nebraska, Lincoln

DOWNLOAD GREENING MY LIFE: A GREEN BUILDING PIONEER TAKES ON HIS MOST CHALLENGING PROJECT - DAVID GOTTFRIED

No comments:

Post a Comment