Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Many Tales Of Sammy The Cat - Kathryn Knapik-kick

the many tales of sammy the cat - kathryn knapik-kick
the many tales of sammy the cat - kathryn knapik-kick

Hello, my name is Samuel Kitty, but my adopted mom and friends just call me 'Sammy.' I am a plain, down-to-earth, gray and white pet cat. Well, maybe not so plain, since I can write these tales. Sammy is a cat who has an easy life now, but it sure didn't start out that way! When he was six weeks old, Sammy was put into an animal shelter, where he waited and waited for a nice human to rescue him. Follow along with author Kathryn Knapik-Kick in The Many Tales of Sammy the Cat as Sammy shares, in his own words, how he went from a kitten that no one wanted to finding the human of his dreams.

DOWNLOAD THE MANY TALES OF SAMMY THE CAT - KATHRYN KNAPIK-KICK

No comments:

Post a Comment