Monday, September 26, 2011

The Not So Great American Love Story (living Proof. Part 1) - Ann Cook

the not so great american love story (living proof. part 1) - ann cook
the not so great american love story (living proof. part 1) - ann cook

Three years ago I literally lay dying in a tiny cape house that sat high on a hill in Sebago, Maine. Weighing in at over 300 pounds, with insulin dependent, type 2 diabetes, severe asthma, debilitating depression, and involved in a very abusive marriage, I had lost any will to live.
I found the strength and fire to change my life while volunteering on the set of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in March 2008 and reconnecting with an old boyfriend. I set out on the most important journey of my life – to lose over 150lbs, escape an abusive marriage, and create a life I wanted to live.

I hope my journey inspires you to start your own. Anything is possible. There are no limitations except those we acknowledge. You can change your life. I am living proof.

This story is the first in a series that will introduce you to my former self, "The BagLady."

DOWNLOAD THE NOT SO GREAT AMERICAN LOVE STORY (LIVING PROOF. PART 1) - ANN COOK

No comments:

Post a Comment